Position: ISO Quality Supervisor
Division: Alabama Graphite Products, LLC
Location: Kellyton, AL, United States
Date posted: 12/16/2021
Basic Job Functions:
Alabama Graphite Products, LLC (AGP) a subsidiary of Westwater Resources (NYSE: WWR) is seeking an ambitious ISO Quality Supervisor to support our graphite purification plant in Kellyton, Alabama. The successful candidate will join our team to drive quality ownership in management and environmental stewardship.
The successful candidate will develop, implement, and coordinate continuous improvement programs within the Operations and Environmental Management System framework in partnership with the broader production and Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) teams. They will team up with us to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local environmental, health, and safety regulations, and conformance to ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 standards.
- Two years of work experience as an environmental, health or safety professional, preferably in a manufacturing, oil & gas, construction, or similar workplace.
- Experience supporting ISO 14001 and 9001program development, training all levels of personnel, and influencing/managing change to reduce risk and improve outcomes.
- Familiarity with quality control management, hazard analysis methods, hazard communication, powered industrial vehicle safety, OSHA compliance, incident investigation and learnings, and corrective action management.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure while managing competing demands and deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health, or related field.
Alabama Graphite Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer– and a drug–free workplace